Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Las Vegas, baby...

So, last week Mom and Pops and I made our way down to the Land of Luck for my cousin Lennon's birthday. The city of Las Vegas and the residents of Summerlin were nice enough to provide fireworks. Not for Uncle Sam, but for Cousin Lennon. Seriously.
Either way, I got a little festive and wanted to join in the pyrotechnic fantasticness. Here are some shots of me with my "spawkaluhs":




These next shots are of the Kawasaki I got for Lennon. I'm not sure who was more excited about it – me, or Lennon...




This is how we get our "swimmeen" on. The first video is of my Mom channeling Mike Tyson (high pitched squeels, flurries of vicious blows, & plenty of family violence...) in a chicken fight with my Auntie Holly. The second is of Yours Truly getting my stroke ready for Beijing (watch your back Michael Phelps).

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

Watch your back Ms. Clark. There's always next summer...