Sunday, November 1, 2009

Aspen Grove

With Grandma and Grandpa back from their mission in Spokane, the Clark Clan got together in August at Aspen Grove family camp. [Pops here – Best. Place. In. The. World. Ever. They take your kids on adventures and activities all day so the parents can all have fun and relax together. I highly recommend it].


Aspen Grove is nestled in a canyon on the backside of Mt. Timponogas, just north of Sundance Ski Resort. The view there is all right.

This is Cowboy Village. I kept the peace, brought some desperados to justice, and shot up a few gun fighters in there.

I also engineered the locomotive.

When the Clarks get together, every day a dance party spontaneously erupts.

I didn't much care for the Friday night program. They tried to make me sing. That's not how I roll.

This is me with my "Trompers" group headed to the pool.


Everyone got to ride a bit:
I rode "Lightning."

My Aunties rode "Swayback."

My Uncle Aaron rode..."Burrito."

Here's Pops finishing the ropes course.

We rocked Rock Band on the extra huge projection screen.

I rocked the drums so hard I made Olivia cry.

Here's Pops with my Aunties & Uncle.

2 comments:

Carol said...

WOW!! What a neat place. Where do I sign up?

MediocreMama said...

We've had several family reunions in Aspen Grove. Lots of great memories there. Glad you guys got to get together again!